Frequently Asked Questions
Which direction should the fan be rotating?
- Summer – Counter Clockwise
- Winter – Clockwise
Which down rod/ extension do I need for this fan?
Down Rod Length
8 Feet to 9 Feet
3-6 Inch Down Rod
10 Feet to 11 Feet
12 Inch Down Rod
18 Inch Down Rod
36 Inch Down Rod
14 Feet to 15 Feet
48 Inch Down Rod
16 Feet and Higher
72 Inch Down Rod
What kind of warranty do I have when purchasing the fan?
- Old Jacksonville Ceiling Fans provides a limited lifetime warranty to the original purchaser which includes repair or replacement of the fan. Ceiling fans needing repair must be shipped or brought into one of our affiliate centers located in Texas. Old Jacksonville will return the repaired ceiling fan at no cost to the original owner. After the first year there will be a deductible of $75 per fan. With installation you receive a one year in home warranty starting from the installation date.
If I purchase a fan from somewhere else would you install?
- We only install fans that are provided by us.
Do you have a show room available?
- We do not have a a separate show room available.
- Our Office does have the fans installed in the Lobby Area for Viewing.
Do you sell fan parts?
We offer all parts needed to replace or fix an Old Jacksonville fan. (Fan blades are sold as a set to ensure proper balancing.)